Canadian Citizenship Assistance Toronto
In order to become a Canadian citizen, you must meet certain requirements. The following is a brief list of those requirements:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must have permanent resident status in Canada.
- You must have resided in Canada for at least three years in the past four years before applying.
- You must have adequate knowledge of English or French.
- You must have an understanding of Canada’s history, values, institutions, and symbols.
- You must meet the Criminal history criteria.
For more information on Canadian citizenship, please contact Melekhovets Law to book your consultation.BACK
Recent Blog PostsVIEW ALL
Please fill out the form below. We will get back
to you as soon as possible.